Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alpha Digital Dvd Sony Dslr-a700 Will Lenses For A Minolta Maxxum 330 Rz Work With Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera?

Will lenses for a Minolta Maxxum 330 rz work with Sony Alpha Digital SLR camera? - alpha digital dvd sony dslr-a700

Are you looking for a digital SLR. Since I have a Minolta SLR cameras and lenses in the minority. I asked myself whether I can use lenses in a DSLR camera.
Minolta is now part of Sony Corp., I found that the lenses with Minolta A-mount with the work of the series of digital SLR Alpha. I do not know if my Maxxum is 330 an A-mount.

1 comments:

Edwin said...

Your Maxxum 330 is an A-mount. The Maxxum 7,000 in 1985, led the world's first autofocus Minolta SLR 35mm and left the Assembly for SR-A line of Maxxum mount the camera. His 330 is an offspring of 7000th is

Enjoy wear their lenses on the new Sony digital SLR.

Post a Comment