Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What To Put On Wedding Cards What Should I Put On These Wedding Camera Cards?

What should I put on these wedding camera cards? - what to put on wedding cards

Each table at the reception are pink disposable cameras. In general, there is a little note / card to explain to their customers on the table, something to do with her. I now cards in Publisher. However, I have problems with the wording.
I explained to him that you use to add photos to our special day .... Any ideas?

3 comments:

indydst8 said...

Write Amity card looks good, but I have a question. Would the camera or leave them and get copies of them later? Depending on how many people might think that much of the film unfolds at its own expense, and probably at the end times with the same shot a dozen. Just wondering. Similar implementation cute idea what I was a little confused, though.

Twisted Fairy said...

Please help us capture the memories of the marriage in the film open to take some photos during the reception! In all the hubbub, it's easy to take a picture of perfect time, when we ask for your help! Take as much as you want and pass them around. It will be placed on a basket in the door for them on their way out!

eeyore68... said...

Click me remember everything
Congratulations and good luck on the way

Post a Comment