Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Install An Aluminum Floor In A Jon Boat HELP ME! Steel Beam Installation?

HELP ME! Steel beam installation? - how to install an aluminum floor in a jon boat

Hello, my ranch house. I need to remove a retaining wall and leave it open will open with 18 'feet 7 "inches, and I am installing a steel beam, you can remove the restriction wall of interested support the roof and rafters. My house is about 57' m long, wide 28 'feet 7 "inches and 13' feet from the ground up to the top of the roof ridge. I have heard that aluminum is one bar, but I've never been, only one made of steel beams. I do not use wood.

I would also like to know how much I need to open the beams is 18'7 ", plus the additional requirement would make the block wall to keep the bar above will, I 2 'feet long, so you can have one foot in Each SOI was sitting on a block wall. or he needs more.

Thank you for your help

2 comments:

morris said...

I see the steel girders in the pockets in the concrete foundation, which typically range from 6 inches inserted into the pocket. There are other problems with what you want. She has the rafters, while the work is done. You must ensure that your bags are strong enough for the weight. Another problem is that a steel beam of this size is very difficult, as it is placed, without a crane? May trigger a host of assistants can. You can move a beam glulam consideration are lighter than steel.

Somewhat Informed said...

My advice is to consult a professional. Try http://www.bucksteel.com Help

Post a Comment