Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Does Atear In Virgina Look Like What Do You Think Of This Poem?

What do you think of this poem? - what does atear in virgina look like

It all starts with atear
comes from the source of anxiety
No life is to cry, oh
Anyone can see, but the clear
Do not look around, but in the vicinity of
the future is dying every minute
all our laughter turned to screams
No burn in our memories say goodbye
wasn'tn the world will not be very pleasant
we are all on the opposite end of the sun Thi
Each holds the cord of life
Why not the death as another hopeful
My tears are fallin like rain
its weired but my brain cloud
Pain found that my emotions N
My body is all that I scared
After I paid for the abuse
the time, but have you heard me Cry No More
I tryed to run, but the door is closed

0 comments:

Post a Comment