Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starter Probiotics For Yogurt Yogourmet Yogurt Maker?

Yogourmet yogurt maker? - starter probiotics for yogurt

Has anyone used Yogourmet a yogurt maker and I know that I use a shop to buy a yogurt as a starter and in place of the freeze-dried packages? It was not clear in your brochure if your particular media must work for this use. He also said that it has different instructions for use of probiotics, my point is to make yoghurt, but these instructions are not described in the manual. I would say, but it has come the weekend and my yogurt maker, so I really do want to try today evening!
Thank you in advance for your help!

1 comments:

Diane B. said...

slightly lower temperature.

I saw what seems to support this idea:
"And careful with the use of the ABC did not release water in the pool associated with it until you are ready to put in the yogurt, the water is heated too fast. This culture is to achieve progressively a little over 100 degrees and goes not come immediately. "

And the burdens that "special" may in their yogurt, to be technically correct, but only because, as I have already mentioned, there are many different tribes and each can be an attempt to be a little different, edit * using the ) as a marketing tool (and their own names.
In fact, all yogurts * * "to promote regular" and "strengthen the immune system. (Activia yogurt for the same effects in their marketing advertising, but it is probably more money, because most people know little of the yogurt.)

Post a Comment