Saturday, January 30, 2010

Abnormal Bleeding More Condition_symptoms Abnormal Bleeding?

Abnormal Bleeding? - abnormal bleeding more condition_symptoms

I have in the past 3 weeks about four cases of abnormal vaginal bleeding were. The really more like spots. This happens about once every 4 days, brown, and corresponds to a tablespoon. It happened near my time, unless that is to be expected after my last period, one or two days. I went to my doctor after the first two times he thought he had seen in the vicinity of ovulation was probably bleeding midcycle. He saw that I had no infection and my neck was normal) (no irritation or inflammation. There is a reason why I did not bleed after sex or something. It is really strange. I have a Pap test within two weeks. Has anyone an idea what might that be?

1 comments:

nightevi... said...

Sounds like you're doing the right thing to see your doctor and a pap. He had confidence in her.

If you are still dissatisfied and still unexplained bleeding after everything goes well, get a second opinion about your own safety.

Post a Comment