Thursday, January 7, 2010

Elizabeth Arden Anti Aging Can Anti Ageing Foundation Damage Skin When Ur 13?

Can anti ageing foundation damage skin when ur 13? - elizabeth arden anti aging

I have just the foundation from Elizabeth Arden. I asked the person at the makeup counter, where I could get no oil, to compensate for the extra scan to see if the tone of the skin at the time, I had something to teach, it seemed. i thouht looked very good, so I bought, but I heard it ingreadents disadvantages aging her. Is it okay to use? If you want something for my skin?

1 comments:

Gabi said...

should be OK, but not worse for you liquid, foundations tend to acne, anti-aging ingredients can irritate the skin. Check Minerals from Bare Escentuals exposed in every Ulta, Sephora, Macy's and Nordstrom. This composition is 100% pure minerals, no oil, no artificial ingredients to clog the pores. is much healthier for the skin, and looks and feels natural. Try it yourself and see how you like.

Post a Comment