Friday, January 22, 2010

Gifts For Husband What Gifts Do I Bring When Meeting My Husband's Family In Bangkok For The First Time?

What gifts do I bring when meeting my husband's family in Bangkok for the first time? - gifts for husband

Respond I'm going to Bangkok in a few days to the First Family of my husband. I want to bring small gifts for all, to show my gratitude for your hospitality and kindness. There are about 30 family members of all ages. Is it something that the Thai people expect from America is not too expensive. I try not to generalize to all Thais, but I thought maybe there is something there that are not available, enjoy all age groups, perhaps a food? Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

lkl said...

Share food for the whole family can all be a good thing. Individual gifts for parents should be provided. I come from Asia and a part of the culture never on the door of someone to live without something. So my husband, accustomed to my culture and not go to the people with empty hands, always bring a cake or something. Just bring enough cookies, See's Candies, or something that everyone can enjoy, but please give us a little more personal to Mom and Dad, who would. Remember also to keep with no shoes in the house, the people in Asia, you must remove the shoes from his feet to enter their homes.

somebody cares said...

Something unique N Americans, such as Vermont maple candy.

Post a Comment