Monday, January 4, 2010

Purchase And Sale Agreement Florida What To Do Seller's Remorse?

What to do Seller's Remorse? - purchase and sale agreement florida

Here is my problem. I made a list of homes on the market under pressure after by a local real estate agents. I decided to try to move to Florida. I found a buyer and we closed last week. Immediately after closing, I changed my mind. I can not help, FLA, and there are lots of good memories in my house. So I went to the lawyer's office and beat made the quitclaim. Now they have no proof that I signed my house. Then I went and laid the examination of the buyer. Now they are trying to force them to leave me to my own house, with the purchase and sale as evidence. I do not know how we as cruel and heart. I did not move, no matter what. No judge is going to force me to sell my house, he can put me in jail, but can not force me to do something. What are my rights?

1 comments:

bcnu said...

Where do I start?
(1) Following the money without the intention to deliver the work to be fraud, there is the destruction of the writing. Whether you've got the "reparation" payment, because the crime was already completed. The proof of intent is often sufficient for a conviction.
(2) If you have "proof" that the letter was signed, because they are witnesses of the doubt, are inclusive of a notary, if one or more lawyers (who often speak the truth when he notes). All evidence or sworn statements, in fact, to sign the document in his presence.
(3) Once the document was signed and delivered the signed contract, it is a signed copy is available for testing. Purchasers of property at the time, and their destruction of their action was unnecessary, if not criminal sanctions (such as the deliberate destruction of property - a document - is not) sell.
(4) There is a "forcing contract" if the signature) of the Act will be delivered (under the doctrine of merger, it would not be acYIELD controversy, but a possession / ownership dispute. They can not be forced "to sell a house that has already been sold. Buyer even if I wanted to challenge the contract only limited rights to terminate, and probably on the equitable remedy of specific performance is entitled (as to damages against money, homes are unique and that the promised funds, transport).
(5) At the request of buyers and proof of sale, the court is like a new copy of the writing, recording, or enter a court's decision on refusal to sign is a sign of offense, and then use the powers of shareholders' equity to someone, the act on their behalf.
(6) its continued presence in the house is a sin. In order to leave and stay, it becomes a crime. You are not a tenant and there is probably no reason for homeowners, the removal, "because you never have the right to own property under its new owner.
(7) In summary, the foregoing factors, yes, you are in prison for multiple offenses, it is outside the) HOME (with women if you can not be forced to sign a deed, not the court does not need his permission to sign a new copy of the deed for you, and not any legal claim to ownership or possession of the property is already sold .

Thank you for playing.

Post a Comment